Tarox's Living Room Recolors
The set comes in Espresso and White. Each include:
-Sofa, armchair, side table, coffee table, desk, display case (meshes from http://www.tarox4sims2.de ARE included as specified on the Tarox site: "It is allowed to offer my mesh together with your recolors.")
-Rug (you need the mesh from Teko's Dining set on MTS2- if you downloaded my Teko Dining Room recolor set you won't need to redownload the mesh)
-Blind (mesh is from http://sims-2.gameslife.ru - sets, page 12- direct link below)
-Painting is a recolor of Maxis' "Anonymous Master" (you need Nightlife for the painting only)
I've included a screenshot of each room and also a screenshot of the swatch board for each room so you can really get a close look at the materials (the background is the ebony wood grain). Btw, the wallpaper color varies depending on the lighting but you probably already knew that.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Decorgal_tarox_espresso.rar||1.52 MB||12,258||26th Jul 2006|
|Decorgal_tarox_white.rar||1.45 MB||10,949||26th Jul 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|sims-2.gameslife.ru/objects_sets12.htm (non-MTS2 link)|
|tarox4sims2.de/ (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by decorgal21572.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
11 Comments / replies (Who?)