Hello my fellow simmers everywhere...
You've seen the thread title, right...Yeah, it explains it all :D. I bring you my brand new creation - 5 animal prints clothing especially for your stylish and daring male sims who's not afraid to show off their wildside
Onto the models...
* Model no. 1 is wearing a leather outfit with a combination of crocodile skin on certain places and shoes. Mesh by Crechebaby at Simchic (Included).
* Model no. 2 is wearing a leather mini-jacket and a mesh underneath it with leopard print pants. Mesh by Crechebaby at Simchic (Included).
* Model no. 3 is wearing a snow leopard jacket with a black satin shirt underneath and jeans. I also enabled it for Formal and Outerwear. Mesh is by Lueppi.
If this package doesn't showed up in your game, you'll need to download the mesh file on her site.
si(m) la Lueppi
Go to Men's clothes - Student & Adult - Casual (Page 2, the last pic)
* Model no. 4 is wearing a black "Rockstar" tanktop with a tiger print pants. Mesh by Crechebaby at Simchic (Included).
* Model no.5 is wearing a black sleeveless shirt and jeans with a combination of zebra stripes on the sides, pants and shoes. Mesh by Crechebaby at Simchic (Included).
There ya go folks...I hope you guys like them. Big thanks to Crechebaby and Lueppi for their great meshes. Comments and feedback are always welcome
Happy simming everybody and...YEEHAW!!!
Cowboy Hat by Funnyycats, recolors by me.
Hairs by Plicka (MTS2), Cevic (MTS2), H.Lin at TSR - modified by Schuldig_Seiben (MTS2), and Raojenna.
Necklace by Rosesims