Animated Deco Sprinkler
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated Deco Sprinker (it's only 2:09 minutes long)
Animated Deco Sprinkler
Maybe you've noticed these deco sprinkler in neighbourhoods as Oasis Springs and Windenburg and want to be able to place those in your own gardens too.
Well, now you can! I made 2 versions, The first object which is invisible, will show the animated sprinkler for an infinite time and the other one has an On/Off switch. Because it's hard to find it when it's turned off and invisible, I added some short grass to easily find it.
For some more info and to see that actual animation, please watch my video at the top of this page.
No Expansion packs needed.
These are standalone objects, so they won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find these animated deco sprinklers under Built mode > Decorative > Misc OR type Sprinkler into the search bar.
You can recognize them by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 10 Simoleon
The Sims 4 Base Game
Tested with gameversion: 184.108.40.2060
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.
- Invisible Mesh:
- Short Grass mesh
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BakieGaming_Animated_Deco-Sprinkler.rar | Description: BakieGaming - Animated - Deco-Sprinkler||143.5 KB||8,086||19th Nov 2016|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
27 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119